[OM] Re: Multiple RAW conversions? [was Lily pads]

Subject: [OM] Re: Multiple RAW conversions? [was Lily pads]
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:21:48 -0700
I couldn't get it to work either but it is easy to look at the photos by
typing their name into your browser. Look at them one after another and you
will be able to use the back and forward buttons to accomplish the quick
comparison.

Moose doesn't lock down his directories. If you delete the name of the file,
your browser will often give you a list of all of the files in the
directory.

-jeff