[OM] Re: AAAAARRRGGGHHHHbay!!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: AAAAARRRGGGHHHHbay!!!!
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 23:03:22 +1000
> > In a message dated 8/18/2006 12:27:26 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> > ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> > It's  a battery holder, and extra button gizmo, for the
> > E-1.  ...

Is this "extra button gizmo" a shutter release that falls
in the usual spot when the camera's rotated for "portrait"
pictures?

I had a battery holder like that for my film C*n*n. I
bought it for its AA battery usage rather than the button.
Turned out I liked the button more than the batteries. It
squared up the camera, and made taking pictures while shooting
with the camera rotated vertically (and I find I've a
bias towards that orientation) as natural as horizontal.

Hmm, now I'm in a buying mood for my digi-C*n*n....

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz