[OM] Re: AAAAARRRGGGHHHHbay!!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: AAAAARRRGGGHHHHbay!!!!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 07:26:43 EDT

In a message dated 8/19/2006 12:19:47 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Bill,  thanks, but do you think I have let Momma into the discussion? :-)

The  members of the List have more secrets than any putative mistress  ...

Chris
p.s. Note that I wrote "putative".  cb

Guess I'm just one of the slow learners.  I thought it was all sorted  out
until one day Momma asked me what all those packages contained that kept
arriving in plain brown wrapping paper.

Speaking of slow learners . . . . thanks for sending me to the  dictionary.
<[8^)  Bill Barber