[OM] Re: F280 flash question

Subject: [OM] Re: F280 flash question
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hans.van.veluwen@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 10:42:29 +0200
: OK, so what the folks at Olympus should have written on p47 of the
manual
: is that: "under those conditions, the shutter will not in fact
release"
: *at the indicated speed*. However, I still don't understand why the
flash
: indicated, by illuminating the "normal" LED, that it had fired in
: conventional mode when it hadn't done so. Just an electronic bug?
Anyone
: else observed this or want to try? If the pictures turn out well, I'll
: probably not give it much more thought.

My 4Ti/F280 combi doesn't show this behaviour. The super FP LED is
always lit, even when I put the lens cap on to make sure the 1/60
limiter is in action. Perhaps your 4Ti is equipped with 707
electronics... ;)

Hans