[OM] Re: Grandfather Mountain Was: Tripod vibration - was Re: odd le

Subject: [OM] Re: Grandfather Mountain Was: Tripod vibration - was Re: odd lens question
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:34:41 -0500
        Well I did a little searching and have convinced myself that the
property in question is *not* Grandfather Mountain but is indeed Chimney
Rock. It is slated to be auctioned by Sotheby's Real estate division and
is listed for 55 really big ones here:

http://www.sothebysrealty.com/PropertyDetails.aspx?R=104039018&No=5&N=12
+4294967274+4294964877&Ns=P_Property_Country%7c0%7c%7cP_Property_StatePr
ovince%7c0%7c%7cP_Property_City%7c0&PSeq=0

        It will be a damn shame if the developers get hold of it.

Charlie