[OM] Re: odd lens question

Subject: [OM] Re: odd lens question
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:19:18 -0700
John Hudson wrote:
> Disliking a Leica M3 is like turning down a glass of 1983 Chateau Margaux

Not in the least, the M3 has a very unpleasant metallic taste.

And is hard to swallow.

And the Chateau Margaux can't drive me crazy.

Leicas are wonderful pieces of mechanical art. I like to hold, touch and
play with them. As soon as I try to put one to use for taking pictures,
I become frustrated. Obviously this is not the case for you.

I like the big, speedy live view LCD "viewfinders" on the latest P&Ss,
and others hate them. So it goes...

Moose