[OM] Re: Photography books, was Re: Candace

Subject: [OM] Re: Photography books, was Re: Candace
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 21:54:47 -0700
Mike wrote:
> I check locally first too. And I'm sucessful a lot of the time. If not
> then I check ABE which is just a tool (developed in Victoria, BC) for
> the small local shops to compete with the likes of Amazon. So if you
> shop on ABE you are supporting the little guy.
I didn't mention ABE simply because it had already been covered in the
thread. I've used them several times and been happy with the results.

In fact, I think last time was for a photo book, "Chasing the Light"
which is great, but would be stunning if more of the actual images were
bigger. Is it idiot designers, or some economic factor I don't know
about that result in small images in the middle of big pages?

Moose