[OM] Re: Photography books, was Re: Candace

Subject: [OM] Re: Photography books, was Re: Candace
From: Doug Smith <dhsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 09:43:08 -0400
On Sun August 13 2006 6:22 am, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> A good suggestion but, of course, you only get the books that ABE has.
> Going to Amazon you get lots of little dealers and more variety.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>
> Mike wrote:
> > For used books skip amazon and search directly on ABE. Prices are
> > generally cheaper as I believe amazon adds a fee.
> > http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchEntry?errorcode=1

I've bought books from both places and was happy. I don't believe it is an
either or situation, but one where I'm glad both resources exist. Eyebay is
good if you are trying to get something at the lowest price or it is
uncommon. Amazon is nice when you want the current version or need it  right
now and don't have the time to wait for an auction to end.