[OM] Moose

Subject: [OM] Moose
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 15:29:16 -0600
OK, Moose, I am so sorry...I meant to say this morning that it is YOU who
are too smart for me, especially that early in the morning without another
cup of coffee. See....I was right! I said Walt...and heck, I'm sure he is,
too. ;-)) But I meant to say "Moose".

What you said makes sense...Thanx for taking the time to *try* to 'splain it
to me. ;-))

Oh, and I don't know how many times I've told people exactly what you ended
your email with...the E-300 is really a computer.
Candace