[OM] Re: 7-14 digital zoom / polarizing effect

Subject: [OM] Re: 7-14 digital zoom / polarizing effect
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 13:51:49 -0300
Piers:

No, the sky was blue to bland on the day I took the "harbour empty" shots [6
August]. See here for another blue sky shot taken with the 7-14.

www.johnhudsonphoto.com/426.html

The "harbour full" shots [9 August] were taken with the 7-14 and 14-54 zooms
on the latter of which I had a Hoya Super Quality circular polarizer.

The entire gallery is at

www.johnhudsonphoto.com/NovaScotia15.html

John H