[OM] Re: 7-14 digital zoom / polarizing effect

Subject: [OM] Re: 7-14 digital zoom / polarizing effect
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 12:42:27 -0500
 Isn't Kansas kinda the RV
> manufacturing capital of the aviation world?  (Winnibagos with
> wings).
Actually, the top sales VP for Prop singles lives across the street from me.
I think the only thing you can't get from the factory in a Caravan is a bed.
Otherwise,  the really big piston singles are no more. The biggest now is
the 206.

We're the manufacturing capital for jets for semi-rich guys. Lears, Hawkers,
Citations, everything but Gulfstream and Falcon. No bottom end, either, but
Cessna is working on one.

Also, a big part of Boeings.

Yes, our economy is volatile.

Bill Pearce