[OM] Re: monopod deal

Subject: [OM] Re: monopod deal
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 11:34:57 -0700 (PDT)
Yep, 40.49 USD including shipping to Canada, and then customs, probably about
20.00 or so, I couldnt pass that one up. I was looking at those when I bought
my Slik AMT Tripod.

This monopod is aluminum though, not the carbon fibre but it might be a bit
easier to pack when travelling overseas, ( plus I can club the zebras into
submission so they will pose proper for me while I try to set the f-stop..)

I fly out of Bathurst Inlet tomorow on a Buffalo to Yellowknife and then on to
Edmonton, then friday morning I fly to Pond Inlet, the north end of Baffin
Island.

 I'm looking forwared to going because I have heard it is very rugged, lots of
fjiords and stuff like that along the coastline.

 When I met my wife, 8 years ago, she said" Stick with me honey, you'll go
places... "  too bad she wasnt very clear what she meant by that..... I do go
places..

ALI <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.telescopes.com/products/bogenmanfrotto-digi-monopod-23140.html

Manfrotto/Bogen on sale for $29.00. Just an FYI. No affiliation.