[OM] E-500 photos and more on my new web site

Subject: [OM] E-500 photos and more on my new web site
From: Don Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 09:09:34 -0700 (PDT)
I think my new web site is ready for prime time.  In addition to old
OM photos, I have posted quite a few new E-500 shots taken over the
last few weeks of getting aquainted.  Comments are welcome.

http://www.pbase.com/firstlightimaging

E-500 photos are in these galleries:

 All the photos in this gallery:

 http://www.pbase.com/firstlightimaging/butterflies

 The last 8 photos in this gallery:

 http://www.pbase.com/firstlightimaging/macro

 The last five photos in this gallery:

 http://www.pbase.com/firstlightimaging/animals

One of the things that has really amazed and pleased me about the
E-500 is how much I can crop an image to get further magnification
without image degradation - much more than I could get with slide
scans.  An example of this is this image, which is a croped down at
full image size.  The bee is a small spec when you view the entire
full size image:

http://www.pbase.com/firstlightimaging/image/64503650

Enjoy!

Don