[OM] Getting the E-3 bug

Subject: [OM] Getting the E-3 bug
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 19:08:46 +0000
I'm all worked up about the allegedly forthcoming E-3, which I, perhaps
irrationally and unreasonably, expect to be -- well, I expect it to be just
what I expect it to be, which is probably the same as what I hope it will be.
This has caused me once already today, and once yesterday, to come within an
eyelash of letting a twitchy mouse finger tap the "Add to Cart" button on the
B&H website for the 150/2 DZ. The price has come down, and I keep getting a
tingly feeling in my Fruit of the Looms when I think about a 300mm f/2 (35mm
equivalent) lens less than 7 inches long and weighing only 3 and a half pounds.
If I buy it now, I'll have time to sell some stufff and replentish the camera
coffers between now and September. Or October. Or November. Or next year.

I need help. Is there a meeting anywhere near anytime soon?

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --