[OM] Re: What's up with the OM list?

Subject: [OM] Re: What's up with the OM list?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 16:59:13 +0000
Oh, Wayne, not guns again!

Since I avoid controversy and confrontation like the plague and never post
anything that might aggravate anyone, I must demur in this case. Instead, I'll
occupy myself this afternoon by cleaning the Glock 27, Baretta 92SB, CZ-75, and
Colt Sporter (aka short-barreled AR-15) I took in the SUV to the range this
morning. After over 300 rounds, my ears are pleasantly ringing and the smell of
cordite lingers in my clothes. We used two Photoshopped targets for most of the
fun shooting: bin Laden and Rebecca Peters.

Peace on all the gun-grabbers.

Walt

--
"The tree of liberty must be