[OM] Re: OT: More info on Chesapeake Bay/ Eastern Maryland Shore

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: More info on Chesapeake Bay/ Eastern Maryland Shore
From: Rick Beckrich <rick_beckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 06:40:37 -0700 (PDT)
Charlie... expect HOT!

  I'm in Calvert County, MD... directly across the Chesapeake Bay from
Cambridge.
  (We refer to them as "Eastern Shore".) The Ocean City side of the area gets
  horrendous salt marsh 'skeeters... we just have normal bugs. Unfortunately,
we don't have ocean breezes.
   Lots of stuff to see and do over there... check out the Blackwater Wildlife
Refuge, just south of Cambridge. You can drive through and use your car as your
shooting blind.

  Enjoy!

  Rick

starting at 1¢/min.