[OM] Re: OT: Info on Chesapeake Bay/ Eastern Maryland Shore

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Info on Chesapeake Bay/ Eastern Maryland Shore
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:16:08 -0500
        Thanks Rob. If we go there I'll have to see about renting a
boat. As for the sea creatures, I love all three of them with oysters at
the top of the heap. I used to carry a bottle of Hot Sauce in my John
boat and eat the oysters right out of the creek in the winter. Sadly it
is too dangerous to do that now with all the coastal development. Gotta
cook'em.

Charlie