[OM] Re: [OT] Printer recommendation

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Printer recommendation
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:03:52 -0400
We're getting by with a C80 Epson.  Last 2 Epsons (Stylus Color 800,
C82) were thrown away due to clogged heads. When this one goes, we're
changing brands.  I did not know that Canon did not use chipped
cartridges and that's a good selling point as far as we're concerned.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net