[OM] Re: OT: Re: Possible focusing aid for 5D with MF lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Re: Possible focusing aid for 5D with MF lenses
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:21:45 -0700
Thank you Mike,

Now all I have to do is figure out what other necessities to order to spread
the cost of shipping over as much as possible.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: usher99@xxxxxxx

  Hi Jeff,
See below Pnet posts.  I have no 1st hand knowledge and J. obviously does.
Mike

Paul -   , mar 15, 2003; 11:17 p.m.
The angle finder C is a beauty, magnifying from Full View of Viewfinder at
1.25x, to 2.5x closeup for critical focusing the center part of the image,
at the flip of a switch. Unbelievably Bright, Rightside Up, NON-REVERSED
image! 10 elements in 7 groups, and roof prism. Built in Diopter adjustment
of -5 to +3. I can take off my glasses! Angle Finder C also has two adapters
so that it can fit any EOS (and perhaps older models) cameras.