[OM] Re: [OT] Short translation?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Short translation?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 14:06:48 +0100
Agreed in principle, Chuck, with the further rider that it might not work
with many British English speakers either, were it not for the fact that the
phrase is 'lifted' from ...  well I'll just leave it to Google - you only
need to look at the first of 88200 hits!

To Manuel: Chuck's comments aside (and they *are* appropriate) I was very
pleased to see your familiarity with that phrase!

--
Piers