[OM] Re: How hard and risky is it to repair a one touch zoom?

Subject: [OM] Re: How hard and risky is it to repair a one touch zoom?
From: "Fabio Fiorellato" <flowerside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 21:43:17 +0200
Moose, thanks for the suggestion. I've never considered sending the lens to
the official distributor as the lens is rather old and has no guarantee
whatsoever... I'll still try to contact them and see what happens.
Meanwhile, I hope I'll find a good repairman here in Rome.

Thanks for the suggestion

Ciao!

Fabio