[OM] Re: How hard and risky is it to repair a one touch zoom?

Subject: [OM] Re: How hard and risky is it to repair a one touch zoom?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:23:47 +0000
Sorry, Fabio. I arrived belatedly to this discussion and didn't realize and/or
remember that you were "over there." But KEH has a no-questions-asked 14-day
return policy, so if the problem showed up in just a few days, you should've
made them aware of it. They're very good at taking care of problems and will go
out of their way to do you right. At least, that's been my experience, and I
don't think it's solely because I'm only 15 miles away and known to be armed
and easily aggravated. :-)

I hope you find a way to get it fixed. I've never met a Tamron I didn't like.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --