[OM] Re: How hard and risky is it to repair a one touch zoom?

Subject: [OM] Re: How hard and risky is it to repair a one touch zoom?
From: "Fabio Fiorellato" <flowerside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 21:35:26 +0200
No problem for the misunderstanding, Walt! Unfortunately I bought the lens a
few months ago but the focusing problem, apart from the zoom creep, showed
up three or four days ago only - or perhaps I didn't notice it until then...
:(

After all, how's life just 15 miles away from KEH? :)

Thanks for your reply

Ciao!

Fabio