[OM] Re: Technical exposure question

Subject: [OM] Re: Technical exposure question
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 00:29:41 -0700
Joel Wilcox wrote:
> I've shot a lot of sunsets, so much so that they kind of bore me.  I
> don't know if that makes me an expert or just fickle -- maybe just a
> photographer of boring photos.  A few of them are here:
>
> http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jfwilcox/Hawaii/sun/sun.html
I'm sure you aren't the only one with a surfeit of sunset photos. There
are some nice ones in the link.

I certainly fall in the excess category. The other day, I ran across a
whole 24 exposure roll of shots of one sunset. Some of them are rather
nice. Others are essentially indistinguishable from the first category
and/or each other.

Moose