[OM] Re: OT American use of bad - was Tamron 350/5.6 cat

Subject: [OM] Re: OT American use of bad - was Tamron 350/5.6 cat
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 20:59:45 -0700

>...agressive roundabout driving ...

Try the gloriettas in Mexico, DF if you want a little excitement. First
time driving there (we were in a Ford Pinto to give an idea of the time)
we stayed in a holding pattern in the inner circle until we gathered
enough courage to attempt an exit. Didn't matter to where at that point,
just had to get out alive and unscathed. We survived Mexico on that trip
without a scratch only to be nailed by a drunk in New Mexico on the
return home.

Mike