[OM] Re: Storage devices

Subject: [OM] Re: Storage devices
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 15:14:51 -0700
Interestingly on my recent trip to Mexico I eliminated, I thought,
the problem of a possible lost bag and used my hard sided legal
carryon. If it did not fit it did not go with me. They weighed it! It
was just over the limit and I had to check it.

My camera was in my personal item, a Lowe Pro Slingshot 2 over my
shoulder. So the camera was not checked.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA