[OM] Re: End of the world as we know it

Subject: [OM] Re: End of the world as we know it
From: "Orin Keplinger" <orink@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 13:26:42 -0500
AG:

Wouldn't Photoshop CS with a Wacom tablet allow one to indicate specific
areas of a photo with Wacom pen and then, with the layer method, apply
different effects at will until you find what gives you the desired effect?
I don't have the knowledge or skill to know if  adjustable bulb temp and
time effects are available... but someone may know. They are saying the
Epson 2400 printer can be dedicated ( for ink saving purposes ) to BW only
and some software is there to give very good approximation to BW developed
by traditional methods.
As Ever,
Orin
E) orink@ t6b.com