[OM] Re: Recommendations in San Diego

Subject: [OM] Re: Recommendations in San Diego
From: Russ Butler <russ@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 20:57:01 -0400
Mike Bloor wrote:
> Does any one have any recommendations on what to see / what to
> photograph in San Diego ?  I will be working there for a week, based
> in the La Jolla area.
>
> Any recommendations on where to eat would also be welcome.  I'm
> particularly looking for vegetarian or ethnic with vegetarian choice.
>
> Is it still possible to ask for film to be hand checked in the US, or
> will I get carted away as a suspected person ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike Bloor

I'd add a ride out to Point Loma to others' recs. Beautiful view of the
harbor and city from there. If you go out there, take a ride down to the
beach/cliffs.
In any event, go 'loaded for bear' in the camera/lens dept. as the San
Diego area is quite beautiful.
(I visit often as my daughter & grandkids live there.)

--
Russ Butler (NJ USA)
Airhead 2372; 88&89 R100GS's, 02 vstrom