[OM] Re: Need to buy....

Subject: [OM] Re: Need to buy....
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 19:59:06 +0000
I've got three, one with a scuff or two, and two nearly perfect, and am curious
about that myself.  I'm not using them all that much right now, having been
smitten by the idiot-proof, falling-off-a-log simplicity of digital, but it
nevertheless would take some serious persuasion of one kind or another to pry
one from my still warm and only slightly arthritic hands.  Film may yet make a
comeback, just like dirigibles and the Bullmoose Party.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --