[OM] Re: Need to buy....

Subject: [OM] Re: Need to buy....
From: Garth <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 14:00:38 -0600
Moose wrote:

[snip]

> Anybody out there been keeping track of prices and know what a LN OM-4Ti
> goes for these days?

<cringe>

Assuming you could even *find* the beasties, an astronomical amount, I
would guess -- up until about a year ago, I had a line on a small supply
of brand-new 4Ti's from a small shop in Vancouver, B.C., but even that
source has dried up.  At the time, he was demanding $2,000.00 U.S. for
the body only.

Plus GST and B.C.'s usurious provincial sales tax, of course...  an
extra 15% hit in total.  And he still managed to sell 'em all.

Garth