[OM] Re: few new OM shots (and thanks to Chuck!)

Subject: [OM] Re: few new OM shots (and thanks to Chuck!)
From: priit@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:56:00 +0300 (EEST)

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006, Christos Stavrou wrote:

> So here is the link:
> http://christosgallery.fotopic.net/c1001554.html

A bit off-topic, but I browsed around your gallery and came upon this:
http://christosgallery.fotopic.net/p28344607.html (titled georgie). I
really liked that a lot. Tough to describe why, I usually don't analyse
why I like some photograph, just that it is aesthetically pleasing, but
maybe it has to do with the poster-like background, also the very nice
(and pretty!) profile of the hiker. It also somewhat resembles a vintage
ad now that I think about it :)

There's another beautiful shot of the rooftop at night, a very dreamlike
setting.

priit.