[OM] few new OM shots (and thanks to Chuck!)

Subject: [OM] few new OM shots (and thanks to Chuck!)
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 23:46:28 +0100
Hello all,

I thought to show you some of my latest OM4+Zuiko shots...
The Zuikos which were used: 100/2.8 and 40/2. The films: Fuji Superia (some
converted to b&w) and a Kodak Elitechrome slide.
There's been a considerable post-processing as well, as I'm trying to create
some interesting portrait/publicity shots for the model who is a performing
poet. There is a couple of english seaside shots too. Any critical or other
comments are welcome of course :)

Well.. the OM4 came back fine fom the 'hospital'.. if you remember (thanks
to all who commented to my earlier cry of help)
I'd also like to publicly thank Chuck Norcutt, who kindly sold me a new
brighter and inscribed focusing screen, first time in use here. I must
happily say, Chuck, that I feel my focusing problems get better.. and
nonetheless I was very glad to get the horizons straight without Pshop's
help!...

So here is the link:
http://christosgallery.fotopic.net/c1001554.html

regards