[OM] Re: Walt dares criticize Moose photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt dares criticize Moose photos
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:39:09 -0500
Not to jump on things, but I agree with Walt, and I expect a T shirt in the
mail.

It should be noted that different levels of sharpening are needed for
different uses. I apply a boatload for images to be printed on the offset
press. Those levels look bad on the screen, and in a inkjet print. It seems
to me that the least looks best on a monitor, something that seems strange,
considering how monitors can turn the greatest photo to crap.

> I'm probably going to get my clock cleaned, my ignorance exposed, and
> maybe even my ass handed to me for these observations and criticisms, but
> I know Moose will at least do so with class and good humor, something I
> wish a couple of ex-wives had managed.  At least, I don't think he'll be
> backing up a truck while I'm at work and hauling away everything,
> including the dog.

Does he have your address? Do you have any equipment he doesn't? Forgive me
if wrong, but isn't Moose retired, therefore on a fixed income, and unable
to buy all the equipment he requires?

Come to think of it, send me your address.

Bill Pearce