[OM] Re: Southwest Trip - Pictures (new links)

Subject: [OM] Re: Southwest Trip - Pictures (new links)
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 21:27:51 -0700
Very nice Johnny ... except you've made me wish I was there.

I've seen quite a few pictures of the slot canyons because they interest me
and I've searched them out. I think your images have captured them almost as
well as any I've seen. The one difference is that your images seem to only
have orange tones. I've seen some that have reds, whites, and purple. They
may have used some fill flash.

I also read that you had to be in the canyon at almost exactly noon or the
light wouldn't work. Apparently you were there at the right time.

What lens(es) did you end up using and which Contax lenses were you thinking
of using?

Best wishes,
-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>

Sorry if the links in the previous message didn't work.  Try the
revised ones listed below.  (jpg instead of htm)