[OM] Photographer's Rights

Subject: [OM] Photographer's Rights
From: "James Royall" <jamesroyall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 13:50:30 +0100
I recently came across these interlinked sites that give guides to
taking photos in much of the English speaking world. I haven't read them
thoroughly, but they have been written by (people claiming to be (it is
the internet after all)) lawyers. The US version is prepared in such
away that if can be printed out as a flyer. It may not stop you getting
punched on the nose, but it might delay it. Then again, if you're faced
with a lout whose minded to take a swing at you, a leaflet may just show
up that he can't read and make him madder so he hits you harder.

James

UK photographers rights: http://www.sirimo.co.uk/ukpr.php
USA photographers rights guide www.krages.com/phoright.htm
Australian photographers rights