[OM] Recent photo

Subject: [OM] Recent photo
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 23:31:07 +1200
Hi folks,

I'm not much good at photographing people, and to tell the truth it's only
once every two or three years I get much of a chance to do so, unless I
bothered to street-walk and do it - which doesn't appeal.

For that and other reasons I prefer landscape and similar still lifes.  Here's
one from Tuesday morning:-  ... (top reference - the others are out of date
and probably should be removed)

http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/photography/zuikoholics/index.htm

Manipulated solely with Irfanview. Quite a lot of light added and some
saturation and contrast. Sharpened once. The result really is close to what
my eyes saw.

Cheers, Brian