[OM] Broken, worn or user incompetence?

Subject: [OM] Broken, worn or user incompetence?
From: "James Royall" <jamesroyall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:01:47 +0100
I've been meaning to ask this one for a while. The self-timer lever on
my OM2n has stopped working. It feels like the plastic lever doesn't
'reach' the underlying mechanism fully and it just slips over the top of
it instead of moving anything. As a picture is worth a thousand words I
will at this point just refer you to the photo at this link:

http://web.mac.com/royalljames/iWeb/OM/

Alternatively maybe I should just buy another body so I can compare the
part on both cameras...

James
--
  James Royall