[OM] WTB: OM Adapter-L, FK lens

Subject: [OM] WTB: OM Adapter-L, FK lens
From: Dean Hansen <hanse112@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:08:22 -0500
Hello OMers,
    I have a couple older Olympus microscopes, and I'd like to mount my
OM4T onto the trinocular head of them.  I was able to find the necessary
PM-ADF adapter (it slides over the top of the trinoc tube) and one of
the special photo eyepieces that goes into this adapter, but I still
need the piece that goes between the adapter and the camera.  It's
called the Adapter-L, and I do see a couple on european ebay.  Anyone
out there have one for sale?  And/or a 3.3X FK photo eyepiece?
Many thanks,
Dean (who's REALLY going for macro with his OM stuff, as in "let's see
what the gnat's eyelash looks like at 300X)