[OM] Re: WTB: OM Adapter-L, FK lens

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: OM Adapter-L, FK lens
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:15:30 -0700
You are right on target with your comments!

The prices listed for several items are VERY good but ... although my one
time purchase from one of their yabe auctions turned out fine (after
complaining and leaving negative feedback they finally sent the $5
handbook), I'm not going to try my luck again.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dean,
        I "Googled" the part and found one for sale at Cambridge Photo:

        http://www.cambridgeworld.com/olympusownersclearance.html

        Scroll down about 2/3 the way. It is a steal at $39.50. Warning:
Cambridge Photo is notorious but for a low price item it might be worth
the risk.

Caveat emptor,
Charlie