[OM] Here's some new stuff for ya

Subject: [OM] Here's some new stuff for ya
From: "Mostly" <mostly5@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 05:45:50 -0500
Hello again all.

Here's a link to some of my recent stuff -- not really culled through - just
mostly stuff I have out to proof right now.

http://www.davebulger.com/misc

Notes:
1) I agree that model photography is silly. :)  But it's darned profitable!
It has definite challenges, though.  I know that the majority of photogs on
this list tend towards the landscape type of shot, but for me personally,
people are where it's at.  That and some urban landscapes I'm starting to
really love shooting -- more and samples when I get enough to show off.

2) About half the shots taken with an OM4 & Zuiko 85/2.  GREAT utility lens,
the 85...  Film was either RDP or NPS or, in the case of the skyline shot,
Velvia.

3) Balance of the shots with various Canon digitals - 10D through the EOS1
Ds Mk II.  Lensed mainly with the Tamron SP XR Di LD IF 28-75/2.8.  Ack!
Had to actually read that string of letters off of the lens.  What were they
thinking???  Regardless of the number of letters/qualifiers on the lens, it
beats the heck out of the Canon 24-80/2.8 in everything but focusing speed
IMO.

4) While I've definitely expanded my hardware to include digital (having to
lease out my cats in order to afford it, but what else were they doing,
right?), I'm still shooting away with the OMs-that-will-not-die.  Kinda
missing 'em, actually, and wanting to reacquire some lenses I've parted with
along the way.  Heh -- when time permits, I'll actually "proof" a shot with
a digital, get comp & exposure exactly where I want it and then shoot the
"real" shot with the OM.  Sounds silly, I know, but it works for me...

In any case, enjoy. :)

Dave

p.s. -- Moose, I know the horizon looks "off" on that first shot of the kids
crossing the bridge, but the bridge & the horizon don't sync, so it was a
balancing act. :)