[OM] Re: What's up on this list???

Subject: [OM] Re: What's up on this list???
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 07:27:33 -0300

> Well, I for one, would be sorry to see you go. Certainly better to say
> how you are feeling first, IMHO, and I appreciate the opportunity to
> discuss it.
>
> Moose
>
> PS, I posted what I thought was an absolutely cracking, although in an
> OT thread, shot of some jellyfish the other day, and there was no
> comment at all, so you did pretty well. :-)

Excellent reply Moose that reflects some of my thoughts.

I've been doing a lot of deleting without reading lately, but mostly it is
because I go through spells where my interests change for a time. Right now
I'm in a spell of shooting, but not with cameras :-), but with me it always
swings back around sooner or later.

Somehow I missed the jellyfish picture.

I can still only get dial-up, and flickr is just a royal pain to view for
some reason. I try it from time to time, but mostly I just have to give up
looking at pics on that site. It's probably not the fault of the site, but
my connection here. My connection is pretty bad lately. I've been pressing
the phone company for some service, and a few days ago the repairman found
birdshot in the overhead cable (people shoot at crows who are raiding their
garbage bags on pick-up day). They are supposed to come back and replace a
section of cable, but here, that might mean next month or the one after
that. Okay, it's what I have to put up with living in a remote area, but the
offset is that I can shoot with either cameras, or those other toys, about
any time and place I want.

I never miss looking at one of Geebee's pics. The fact that I don't comment
a lot is no reflection on my enjoyment.

Wayne (who will probably be going to Bolivia again in August, and is still
stuck with only a C5050. I need something better/different, but what?)