[OM] Re: The 5D and manual focus OM lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: The 5D and manual focus OM lenses
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 11:07:13 -0400
At 10:31 AM 6/18/2006, you wrote:

>Chuck, you're not alone on this.
>
>I'm nearsighted.  I recently got new glasses and had the prescription
>optimized for distance viewing because I noticed that with the old
>pair I couldn't see trees and small signs clearly.

I have three prescriptions, reading/computer, middle range, and distance.
But no matter the pair I use, if I adjust the diopter, I don't have a problem
focusing the camera. The main reason I preferred an OM-4t over all
others was the diopter adjustment.

Even if you have an auto-focus camera, you still need to know what
it being focused on. Getting older is the real problem though. Just don't
do that and all will be fine.

WayneS