[OM] Re: FS: Acer scanwit 2720s

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: Acer scanwit 2720s
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 21:33:52 +0200
Chuck's far too modest.  That 2720 list is very quiet nowadays but any
posting gets an immediate, detailed, lengthy and helpful reply from Chuck.
Just check out the archive!

I second what he says, my 2720 served me well, especially with Vuescan, but
I haven't unpacked it since moving house last September (thanks to a D-70 -
ooh sorry, wrong list)

$75 sounds good to me.

Jez