[OM] FS: Acer scanwit 2720s

Subject: [OM] FS: Acer scanwit 2720s
From: "Alan" <atk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 Jun 2006 17:04:12 -0000

Hi folks. Not sure if anyone remembers me - anyways I have an acer/benq
scanwit 2720s for sale. It includes film/slide holder, software scsi cable
and scsi card if you need it. This film scanner was fairly popular. At least
one store is still selling it new and drivers are still available via download
from acer/benq (I've always used vuescan).

I am the original owner. I have not used it the last couple of years hence
sale. It was lightly used (100ish scans).

I'm asking $75 but will consider reasonable offers (not sure what a fair
price is these days). I'm located in Boston.

Drop a note if interested.

Thanks,
Alan