[OM] Cleaning up after cat fur?

Subject: [OM] Cleaning up after cat fur?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 19:16:01 -0400
I brush our long hair daily, which helps a fair amount with hair around the
house  and reduces hair balls---they become my responsibility as my wife gets
the dry heaves with them.  (wonder if any remember the Sat N. Live commercial
with the hair ball remedy called "Yeechh")  Every other day Femalt, teeth
brushing,  and keeping the cat lean appears better than a yearly CLA at the
vets, IMO.  As I said, I have no reference on normal cat owner behavior and
when the vet said she had tartar, I said well, lets brush her teeth daily or
whatever is necessary.  I trained her to accept the brush within a week and she
doesn't mind the poultry flavored toothpaste.  My wife has had cats all her
life, though wants no part of the above rituals.
Mike
All on demand. Always Free.