[OM] Re: A bottom question ...

Subject: [OM] Re: A bottom question ...
From: "Bart Wientjes" <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 14:12:08 +0200
No, I meant OM-1(n) vs OM-2(n).

I am not certain, but here are a few hints:
I've once tried screwing an OM-1 battery cap into an OM-2 (or the other way
around). It caught, but only went halfway. Then I compared the treads from
the two caps by attempting to fit the threads into each other. It didn't
fit.
The parts numbers for OM-1 and OM-2 caps are different.
The OM-2 cap has a '2' embossed on the inside, the OM-1 cap has no markings.

Cheers,
Bart