[OM] Re: A bottom question ...

Subject: [OM] Re: A bottom question ...
From: Andrew L Wendelborn <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 21:37:36 +0930
At 7:54 AM -0400 2006.06.08, Daniel Sepke wrote:
>Andrew,
>
>You will be able to exchange the bottom plate between the following:
>
>OM-1, OM-1n, OM-2 and OM-2n.
>
>They all share the same size and do all use the same MD and Battery caps. I
>think that Bart was thinking of the OM-2s which has both a different plate
>and cap size.

Thanks very much!

I would have tried it myself, except that I don't have both of them. I have
a dysfunctional black 2n with a respectable bottom plate. Someone has
waved under my nose a nice OM-1 with a bottom plate on which has been
scratched the notation "1/60", presumably as a flash aid.

So I was saying "I don't need another OM";  NO;   No;   no;   well maybe -- if I
can just swap the bottom plates  ....

regards
  Andrew