[OM] Re: #100

Subject: [OM] Re: #100
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 16:30:34 +1000
Deer fence - 3 metres (10ft to some of you) for most species. Or else
you'll wave them goodbye. Same height for 'roos. Sheep won't bounce
over a 1.5m fence but that's not because some of them can't. Goats
will, just to prove that they can. But that's goats for you. Thats
why many meat pies and smallgoods here include a proportion of feral
goat, wild shot.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx