[OM] Re: #100

Subject: [OM] Re: #100
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:34:28 +1000
> Andrew Fildes wrote:
> I'm considering setting up a Walt bag - something that looks so
> crappy that no-one will steal it from the truck. An esky doesn't
> qualify - someone's always trying to knock off yer beer.

Make it a "Fosters" esky. No-one'll touch the stuff.

> Not going anywhere near Synny.

I thought you were heading up this way for some photographic
thingamebob? It annoys me when I can't remember things, but
it worries the hell out of me when I *do* remember things
that didn't happen.

> Noosa? Oh yes, very remote. You can observe the feral yuppie
> in its natural habitat.

I'm not really a feral yuppie, honest. I'm just trying to gain
their trust so I can learn the secrets of their behaviour from
the inside.

Cheers,
Marc (pining for a decaf, soy-milk, caramel latté)
Sydney, Oz