[OM] Re: #105

Subject: [OM] Re: #105
From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 14:36:55 -0700
James N. McBride wrote:
> A friend recently visited Ireland and was surprised to see most of the young
> people drinking Budweiser for about $8.00 per pint. Just doesn't seem right.
> /jmac

Fact is, almost every social decision made by the "young people" these days is
highly suspect and doesn't seem right to THIS ol' curmudgeon, either!  <grin>

But, I also recognize that as just one more malady of older age (even tho' I'm
right, you understand) and my dad had it, as did HIS dad, ad infinitum!

But, I'll bet you really meant paying $8/pint. No, that really is terrible,
but it's a foreign beer, and Budweiser has the cachet, so there you are!
Still, I wouldn't be caught dead drinking a Bud in a pub anywhere in the world!

keith whaley